Thursday, May 8, 2008

FFF-Mommy and Me

This week's theme for Favorite Foto Friday is Mommy and me.
I had a lot of fun going through my pictures and these were
my favorites. I added some pregnancy pics in because those are
my first "mommy and me" moments. It's where my babies lived
and grew and where I first got to know them.

Here I am 8 months pregnant with our first daughter Autumn.

Autumn's birthday. Boy do I look tired. I was!

I love this photo because Autumn always loved her paci.
She had one until she was 2 and she was my only child
that like one.

Here I am 6 months pregnant with our second daughter
Mara. We just moved into our new home.

This was so cute of Autumn pulling up her shirt to show
her belly with me. She thought there was a baby in her
tummy also.

My first day with Mara. Look at her little fuzzy red hair.
What a sweet baby.

For some odd reason I have a photo of Mara at the doc's
office getting a neb treatment. She had RSV as an infant
and this is the start of the long road of breathing problems.
I can't tell you how many times we've done a neb treatment
since this day.

Me and my girls on my birthday.

The girls and I are hanging out at the Garden Show.
Look at those tulips!

Here we are at the Renaissance Festival. The blanket on my
shoulder is Mara's and it's her favorite. It's now in two pieces
and absolutely shredded. I am also a couple of months pregnant
with Ian here.

Can you tell I gained 60 lbs with Ian. Oh boy!!
Here I am 39 weeks pregnant.

Hanging out with the girls making snowmen.
This is what we do in our snowy state all winter.

I love this pic of Ian and I. He only has a few teeth and he's
still a squishy soft baby.

Mara and I at our 4th of July parade chowing
down on some burgers.

We take the kids up north hiking every year. This year
we forgot our camera and bought a disposable so the pics
were not that great. I still loved this trip. It was so much
fun.

We love to swim in the summer and I usually have 3 kids
hanging on me like monkey's in the pool. I can't wait for
summer again!
I love being a mom. I am rewarded every day that I get a
hug, a kiss, someone to tackle me, sit on my lap, hold my hand,
tell me they love me, or simply send a smile my way.
May you all be blessed this Mother's Day!!
For more photos check out http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Snowman scene. Of course, Frosty the Snowman is a favorite Christmas memory, too!

You are very brave! My pregnancy photos are well hidden in a drawer somewhere. I shall now think of you as: Courageous Faith Hope Love Mama.
:)

Sarah said...

Great pictures!! I am too vain to post those pregnancy pictures... mine aren't nearly as "cute" as yours!! Beautiful children! Happy Mothers Day!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a sweet family you have.

I love the pregnancy photos..too cute.

Happy Mother's Day.

Kim~

soccer mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

I have NEVER seen that tummy photo with Autumn! Hee hee, soooo cute!

Faithful Froggers said...

Those pictures are all so precious. I especially liked the belly shot with Autumn - that is just too cute.

Your family is beautiful and you can just see the Love!
Happy Mother's Day!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

What beautiful pregnant pictures!! It's fun to look back at how BIG that tummy gets! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Jenelle said...

Awesome pictures! I enjoyed them. I love the pregnancy picture idea! I didn't think of that. Maybe I'll edit my post. :) Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I love these, thanks for sharing :o)

Amy said...

How fun!
Happy Momma's Day!

Honeybee said...

Those were great pics..it's fun to look back and see all the belly and baby pics. my how time flies...

Kate said...

GREAT pictures! Love the pregnant ones! And doesn't it just warm your heart to see yourself holding your newborn baby in the hospital?! That's the best. : )
Happy Mother's Day!!!

4under3 said...

Oh these pictures are fabulous! My favorite is the one of you and Autumn pulling up your shirts. Love it!!!

Hilary said...

Sweet photos! You certainly are a blessed mommy :)

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hannah said...

Great pictures, what a sweet family you have.

Hannah

Becca said...

I love the pictures. To be honest, it still hurts a smidge to see pregnant belly pics, but I must admit that you are beautiful when you are pregnant! The Lord designed my family a bit differently, I am a step-momma and a Guatemama - and I am Thankful to Him for these two Blessings.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca