Monday, May 5, 2008

Slumber Party!

Friday night we usually do game night. Last Friday we
decided to mix it up a bit and had a slumber party.
The kids got all their gear and headed out to the living room.

We watched "The Bee Movie" which was a good movie
for the whole family.

We chowed on some pizza.

Finished it off with chocolate ice cream.
Then we pig piled on daddy with a good old fashioned
pillow fight.


Ian is ahead for the pillow sack race.

They were wiped out. It was a great night and one I am
sure they will want to do again.
How did you enjoy your weekend?

6 comments:

April said...

Seriously, looked SOOOO fun!

Well, Friday, hmmm...I watched a Netflix with my honey.

Saturday morning I made Porotos con Rienda for my grad class potluck for our LAST CLASS! Then I went to "class" and handed in my final draft of my research paper and we all ate and talked. It was fun!

Saturday afternoon relaxed at home for a few hours and then headed to Mom and Dad's where I ran into you guys! Yummy dinner, good company, sorting junk drawers...

Sunday, Lorenzo and I went for a walk around Lake Nokomis and then I drove 1 and 1/2 hours!!!! to Annandale for a freaking 3 hour meeting and then drove 1 and 1/2 hours back!!!

Sunday night went on a "date" with Lorenzo and saw Iron Man at the movie theater!

Today=exhausted

Amy said...

Looks so fun!, glad you had time for a fam nite!!

lfortney said...

You guys have so much fun!! The kids are going to remember nights like that their whole lives.

We had a great weekend! I learned to drive a riding lawn mower (who knew it was so much fun?!,) went to see Iron Man with Evan(highly recommend it,) shopped for Brooklyn's birthday party, and went to church with my daughter's dotting grandparents. With trip to the park thrown in, it was a great weekend!

Unknown said...

In comparison, my week-end was quite calm!! :)

Here's a hug. Please check my blog.

Grins.

Becky said...

Hi Amy! What a great idea Family Night.

Tom and I went up north by Hayward, WI to a cabin. We had a been given a gift certificate for Christmas. It was rainy and cold on Friday, but the cabin had two levels and was very quiet. We rented a movie and watched it in the loft. We elked around Hayward on Saturday which ended up to be beautiful, even though some parts has snow in the morning. I can't believe snow is still falling in May.

Now I am back to prepping for the Missions Trip 25/7. :)

Miss you!
Becky

Honeybee said...

Wish I could've slept over too! It looks like you all had a great time. It's so awesome that you guys plan all of these family activities together. One day the kids will look back on those times and realized what great parents you are (if they don't already!)